Welcome to GRiP
Global Research in Paediatrics (GRiP) is a Network of Excellence which brings together researchers, students and anyone who is concerned about the health of children worldwide.
GRiP is a source of innovation and knowledge in Paediatric Clinical Pharmacology
- 11th “MEET THE EXPERT” Webinar on paediatric formulations – Recording and Q&A ready for download!
- 11th Paediatric Formulations webinar – “How do Carers Actually Give Medicines to Children?” – Recording and Q&A now available!
- Paediatric formulations webinar on STEP Database – 15th April 2015 – recording and Q&A session
- Latest webinar – Q&A session now available!
- “Challenges of administering medicines to neonates” webinar – Q&A session
Monthly Archives: October 2014
The GRiP webinar team is pleased to announce that the recording of the Q&A session of the webinar – “Challenges of administering medicines to neonates“ is now available for download. The webinar, part of a series of GRiP webinars on … Continue reading