Welcome to GRiP
Global Research in Paediatrics (GRiP) is a Network of Excellence which brings together researchers, students and anyone who is concerned about the health of children worldwide.
GRiP is a source of innovation and knowledge in Paediatric Clinical Pharmacology
- 11th “MEET THE EXPERT” Webinar on paediatric formulations – Recording and Q&A ready for download!
- 11th Paediatric Formulations webinar – “How do Carers Actually Give Medicines to Children?” – Recording and Q&A now available!
- Paediatric formulations webinar on STEP Database – 15th April 2015 – recording and Q&A session
- Latest webinar – Q&A session now available!
- “Challenges of administering medicines to neonates” webinar – Q&A session
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The 6th “Meet the Expert” webinar on Paediatric Formulations, part of the GRiP Work Package 5 series, is now available for download for those who could not attend. The webinar was held on Wednesday 5th February 2014 and was titled: … Continue reading